Home > Documentation > Requirements and instructions
REQUIREMENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. General Criteria for Deposit of Microbiological Material in NBIMCC.
2. Preparation of Biological Material for Deposit.
2.2. Animal cell lines – frozen culture in cryotubes:
- open deposit – not less than 6 samples;
2.3. Animal viruses – freeze-dried or frozen in cryotubes:
- open and patent deposit – not less than 20 samples;
2.4. Plant viruses – 5 g fresh leaf material with pronounced symptoms.
3. Instruction for Opening Ampoules with Freeze-Dried Specimens.